Suomen Blogimedia /Fashion

Mainostajalle

Sep 23, 2014

#theootddiarytravels

Brrr, it's been soo cold today, almost like winter! One day I walk around bare legged, and the next I just wanna wear uggs and my warmest down coat and stay in all day. I'm in the middle of a super hectic yet exciting time. I run errands all day long and I'm rather busy, but I am happy to announce that I am going on a little mini trip this upcoming weekend :D! I'll tell you all about that later, because now it's time for me to calm down a bit, watch my guilty pleasure tv show online, and just be close to the coziest little munchkin on this planet!
Love

ps. outfit from last week ;)


top andiata// jeans acne// bag chanel// shoes louboutin// sunglasses ray ban 

From the first of October you'll find my blog at a new address: www.sofiaruutu.com

14 comments:

  1. Give a girl the right shoes And she will conquer the world! And so it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stylish! love the leopard print and black combo! You know well that nice little Louboutins always are good choice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How has yours and Gretas week been so far? Can´t wait to hear more about the trip your about to take:)!!
    -Riina-

    p.s brr... yes it´s cold outside but I have to admit I kind like of it:) Not missing the hot summer days and NIGHTS anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our week has been hectic but wonderful, thanx for asking :). I don't miss the heat either, but I miss sunny and beautiful autumn days <3

      Delete
    2. I miss the sunny and beautiful days too!!:)
      -Riina-

      Delete
  4. What is your guilty pleasure tv show?

    Katia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beverly hills housewives ;D!

      Delete
    2. Have you seen "The Orange is New Black" series? I was thinking about reading the book.

      -Riina-

      Delete
    3. That's my guilty pleasure tv show too! RHOBH I mean! :)
      Love them!
      Who is your "favorite"? I really like Yolanda. Carlton/Joyce is my least favorite. Kind of happy they won't be back next season.
      Season 5 starts soon and I can't wait!

      Delete
    4. Riina: yes I've seen both seasons, and I really like it :).

      Delete
    5. Difficult question, since I don't really have a favorite, mostly dislikes, haha :D! If I have to choose I like Lisa the most and Brandi and Kyle the least because they seem to love gossip and drama and I am not int any of that. :D

      Delete
  5. aivan ihanat kengät<3 viileinä syysiltoina voi laittaa lämpimät villasukat jalkaan ja käpertyä sohvalle ja voi lueskella hyvää kirjaa ja ottaa lasin hyvää viiniä
    ,katsella tv-sarjoja tai lueskella blogiasi;)lenkin heittäminen raikkaassa syysilmassa tekee ihmeen hyvää mielellekin;)
    -heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kuulostaa just niin ihanalta mitä syksy onkin<3

      Delete