Suomen Blogimedia /Fashion

Mainostajalle

Sep 22, 2014

An old beauty favorite with a side of chocolate

Happy Monday sweethearts! Last week was spent more or less at home because my little girl caught a cold, and let me tell you, I'm so ready to start this week and get out of the house again! Today we're going to the park, for a walk, and I have some important errands to run before this mama is going to the hairdresser! I can't wait! I would probably cry if the appointment got cancelled or something, because I need to both fix my roots and to relax by myself, so badly.

I wanted to share this post with you because I just remembered that I've completely forgotten to mention one of my good old favorites when it comes to makeup (and I know you're all crazy about makeup!). I have used mac's strobe cream on and off for ages, and it's a really fun and flirty product. It's basically a day cream with light reflecting glow, and it's perfect to wear under or mixed with your foundation or just by itself.  It's absolutely perfect for my tired old face ;)! 

Now it's time to get this week started, and one thing is for sure, it's gonna be a good one!


From the first of October you'll find my blog at a new address: www.sofiaruutu.com

6 comments:

  1. Tuo on aivan loistava tuote! Käytän sitä korostamaan poskipäitä, nenänvartta ja kulmaluuta.. Itseasiassa tuolla saa huuletkin näyttämään entistä muhkummalta. ;)

    Toivottavasti rinsessa voi jo paljon paremmin. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eikö olekkin? Ihan huippu, ja tuoksuukin niin hyvältä! Pikkunen on onneksi nyt terve, kiitos<3

      Delete
  2. hei! haluutko kertoa vähän sun health coach koulutuksesta? ja suositteletko sitä?? :)) olisin kiinnostunut aloittamaan! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olen tyytväinen siihen että mulla on mun college coulutus JA health coach koulutus. Ne täydentävät toisiaan tosi hyvin ja ilman toista tuntisin että jotain jäisi puuttumaan :).

      Delete
  3. Ehtisitkö vastata vanhoihin lukijoiden kysymyksyksiin, joita on edellisissä postauksissa, vaikkakin olet superkiireinen mama!! Thanks!! :)
    Kristiina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hei, kyllä minä yritän vastat jokaiseen kommenttiin, mutta voi olla että joku yksittäinen kommentti siellä sun täällä katoaa kommentteihin ennenkun olen ehtinyt vastaamaan tai huomaamaan koko kommenttia. Julkaisen aina kaikki kerralla, joten vanhojen postauksien kommentit jää helposti sitten huomaamatta :/.

      Delete