Suomen Blogimedia /Fashion

Mainostajalle

Sep 21, 2014

In someone else's shoes

Good morning! This is what I wore yesterday. I feel a bit funny looking at these pictures, because I'm wearing my hair almost straight, which is quite rare for me. I am clearly going through some kind of phase at the moment. A phase of pushing myself outside my comfort zone and thinking outside the box. I decide something, and then I just do it, just because I can and because it's good for me to push myself a little bit. Wearing my hair straight might be a teeny tiny thing, but it's something new and that's what it's all about ;D. Taking more risks and jumping into new things is my "new years" resolution, and as I've mentioned earlier, my new year starts in the fall (or any day of the year really) not on new years eve. I'm gonna say yes a lot more and see where that takes me:).

Is there anything you could do to push yourself a little bit outside your comfort zone? I highly recommend everyone to try, even if it's just the most simple thing, because let me tell you, it feels GOOD ;P!

LOVE


jacket andiata// top hm// jeans tiger//shoes from flea market// purse chanel// hat unknown

From the first of October you'll find my blog at a new address: www.sofiaruutu.com

11 comments:

  1. Fab as always Sofia!! :) By the way miehesi osaa todella ottaa hyviä kuvia susta, onko miettinyt valokuvaajan ammattia?:) Se ei ole meinaan mikään itsestään selvyys, että osaa ottaa hyviä kuvia!!
    -Riina-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo en usko että tahtoo kuvata ammatikseen kun tuskastuu ja puhisee jo silloin kun joutuu kuvata minua ;).

      Delete
  2. You look so pretty with straight hair :) That was realy good decision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously cool boho girl! Those shoes are simply amazing, I am so jealous 👠

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha;D! I quite like these boots too :)

      Delete
  4. I love this jacket! Se on vaan maailman täydellisin paljetti jakku, ja se sopii mielestäni sekä arkeen että juhlaan :D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Näytät upealta!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wau,miten ihana jakku;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos, tykkään tästä itsekkin tosi paljon :)!

      Delete