Suomen Blogimedia /Fashion

Mainostajalle

Sep 20, 2014

Changes ahead

Hi, I'm so excited! I am usually not the kind of person who likes to take risks, but now there are some new opportunities, chances and changes ahead that I simply couldn't resist. I know it's super annoying (!) to read about things that will "eventually" happen, without being able to know what exactly, but I promise that it will all make sense very soon :). On the first of October my blog will move to a new address www.sofiaruutu.com. Some of you already asked me if the blog will change, and yes it will but only to the better, I promise :). I am so happy I have the best readers in the entire world, and I really hope you continue to follow this blog in the future too. Sometimes change is good, and when it comes to this blog I want to make the best of it, improve, learn and together with you create a place full of inspiration and positivity. I want this blog to be a meeting place for us women to exchange thoughts, tips, ideas, feelings and support. We create this together. <3



6 comments:

  1. Innolla odottelen millainen uusi blogisi tulee olemaan :) Postauksistasi huokuu aina niin hyvä mieli ja tyylisi on aina yhtä inspiroiva :> - Haidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Innolla täällä odotetaan Sofia!!
    -Riina-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kuulostaa hyvältä! Ihanaa muutoksen aikaa :) Täällä odotellaan myös tulevaa uutta blogia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos, ihanaa että olet noin positiivinen! Se ilahduttaa aina :) <3

      Delete