Suomen Blogimedia /Fashion

Mainostajalle

Sep 3, 2014

Holiday spirit

Finally I got the pictures loaded and Im able to share a little bit of our experience of our stay here in Samos. I have travelled to Greece many times before, and my all time favorite destination is Oia in Santorini, but I have fallen in love with Samos as well, especially our hotel! 

I love greeks (ok, maybe not so much some peoples attitude in Athens;)), the white beautiful buildings, the food and the music! Even tho I usually never want to travel to the same place more than once, I keep finding myself in Greece, and I want to come back already! 

So far, we've just been taking it easy and I think that will be the spirit of the entire week. It's impossible to get enough of good food, pastries at breakfast (I'm on holiday ;P!), girl talk over too many cups of coffee, sun bathing, swimming, walks along the beach and hugs and laughter with baby Greta <3. I am really enjoying myself and so are the two other girls!

You wish and I deliver, so here we go!
I told you I'd be taking LOTS of pictures.
<3



12 comments:

  1. Dendär båtbilden är alldeles otroligt fin! Ha en skön semester :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kauniita kuvia :) Ihanaa loman jatkoa, nauttikaa!

    Taija

    ReplyDelete
  3. ihania&kauniita kuvia;) sekä tietenkin mahtavat maisemat.
    kuinka lämmin siellä on?
    -heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. täällä on päivisin n 27-30 astetta. Just sopiva ;)

      Delete
  4. Ihana kuva Gretan jaloista. So cute!!:) Muutenkin ihanan näköisiä maisemia!! Onko siellä vielä paljon turisteja tähän aikaan vuodesta? p.s. kiitos taisi postiin tulla tänään sulta jotain:) Maanantaina sitä hakemaan.
    terkuin, Riina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Täällä on niin kaunista ja ihanaa. Voisin olla vielä toisen viikon, mutta ikävä miestä ja koiraa on kyllä jo kova :)

      Delete
  5. Kauniita kuvia! Osaatko sanoa, mistä ystäväsi kaunis maximekko on ostettu?

    ReplyDelete