Suomen Blogimedia /Fashion

Mainostajalle

Aug 12, 2014

My baby's first ice cream

I want to share this healthy ice cream recipe with you because people seem to love ice cream (?), and I think it's  perfect for babies on a warm day. I am not a big fan of ice cream myself (let's face it once and for all, chocolate is my only choice of drug ;)), which is why I don't make this for myself. Greta loves it though, and has been eating it all summer! I found a couple different recipes on Alexa's blog here and here, but I've  just been mixing whatever I've had available at the moment. All you have to do is to freeze pieces of a ripe banana in the freezer for a couple of hours, and if you want, add some other frozen berries to the mix. I usually add either black currants or strawberries. Mix everything together using a blender and it's done! Fast, easy, healthy and tasty, what more could one ask for?



2 comments:

  1. näyttää herkulliseltä, kiitos vinkistä.pitääpi kokeilla.;)kysyisin, että tiedätkö jonkun helpon lounasvinkin, minkä voisi väsätä itse kotona,ja voisi ottaa töihin evääksi?onko jälkkärikupit suomalaista desingia?haluaisin, vastauksen laittamaani postiin,kun vain ehdit siihen vastata
    iloista päivän jatkoa
    -heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vastattu spostiin ja kuppi on se pienempi mariskooli;).

      Delete