Suomen Blogimedia /Fashion

Mainostajalle

Aug 7, 2014

Busy Bee

Hello my lovely, sweet and absolutely wonderful readers :)! I've been really busy lately and that combined with way too much lack of sleep, my most precious baby and a blog constantly growing (love it!), I think it's time for us to have "the talk". I want to start by saying that I love each and every one of you, who take your precious time to write me or another reader for that matter, a comment! 
Your comments mean the world to me and I really really appreciate every single one of them, but now that I've got more and more readers, I simply have to choose, to update the blog or to answer comments? I want to answer every comment, and have so far, but I don't think it will be possible for long anymore :(. I will still try to answer every single comment, but please know that if I don't, it's just because I honestly don't have the time, not that I don't want to or care. This doesn't mean that you should stop commenting, and I really hope you don't!!! Please don't! You won't, right ;)?

LOVE


6 comments:

  1. Voi Sofia olet ihana♥ Joka kerta kun luen sun blogia pidän susta aina vaan ememmän! :) Olet todella jalatmaassa tyyppi ja oikein herttaisen oloinen nainen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, kiva että olet saanut sellaisen kuvan <3. Ihanaa viikonloppua!

      Delete
  2. Don't U worry, we won't ;) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for comforting me ;). You 2!!!

      <3<3<3

      Delete
  3. älä huoli kaunis sofia!
    ,aion lukea blogiasi niin kauan kuin kirjoitat sitä.sillä pidän siitä todella kovasti.
    aion myös vastaisuudessakin kommentoida ihania asujasi sekä piristäviä kuviasi
    rentouttavaa viikonloppua sinulle ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos ihana ;D! Kommenttisi merkitsevät paljon<3

      Delete