Suomen Blogimedia /Fashion

Mainostajalle

May 19, 2014

summer softness



jacket& top andiata// skirt from zara// shoes from spanish bailarinas// bag dole&gabbana

This outfit consist of many at-the-moment favorites, soft powder like colors,  comfy cute flats (a must now as a mom, and I actually got myself a new pair today!), this leo bag that I love and of course my new oh so loved leather jacket! I love everything about this jacket, the perfect cool beige color, the silver details, the 3/4 sleeves (perfect for people with abnormally long arms like myself) and the quilted shoulders! And yes, I like wearing my jackets just resting on my shoulders like this. I think it looks so relaxed and cool, haha;P!

8 comments:

  1. tosi ihana asu! näytät upealta <3
    ja laukkus, ah <3

    -Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. On kaunis asu ja mahtavaa etten ole ainoa ylipitkine käsivarsineen !! :-D Tänään mulla oli juurikin 3/4 hihainen jakku päällä. ( Kuva blogissa ) ;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3/4 jakut ovat minun pelastukseni! Välillä lyhennän normi hihat ompeliaalla 3/4 hihoiksi että pystyn käyttämään vaatetta;)!

      Delete
  3. I think you should choose another skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm, that I won't do because I love this good old skirt that cost nothing but I wear it over and over again ;)! Thank you for your comment tho ;D

      Delete
    2. of course you can still wear it over and over again but not with this set. You can wear it for another set. This skirt makes your wrist looking wider than it is, you know.

      Delete
    3. Ok I see what you mean but thankfully I'm not striving to look my skinniest, so I don't mind if it widens me or not;)!

      Delete