Suomen Blogimedia /Fashion

Mainostajalle

May 11, 2014

Let's celebrate


Happy mothers day to every single mother out there! Mothers are truly amazing, and to me, the most amazing of them all is my own beautiful mother. You have a heart full of kindness, you would do anything for all us children. You are my support and teacher when I have questions and thoughts about my own motherhood. Thank you for everything you have done and constantly do for us. 
I Love you mamma <3.

I am also celebrating my first mothers day as a mother myself. To be a mother to little miss sunshine is the greatest gift of all, and I will be forever grateful for all the wonderful moments and memories we have already shared together. I promise to be the best mother I can possibly be, every day! 
I Love you Greta <3.


4 comments:

  1. Lots of warm feelings on that pic! Have a wonderful day :)

    Camila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuo kuva on aivan ihana, siinä kiteytyy kaikki tunteet omaa lasta kohtaan! <3 Olimme muuten kerran samassa neuvolan perhevalmennuksissa ja tyttäremme ovat syntyneet samassa kuussa :) On aivan ihanaa olla äiti, joka päivä mietin mitä hyvää olen tehnyt, että olen tämän aarteen elämääni saanut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olen samaa mieltä! Äitiys on kyllä asia josta olen joka päivä kiitollinen. Se on niin suuri, hieno ja elämää mullistava asia, eikä elämä enään koskaan ole mitä se oli ennen lasta. Vastuu, huoli ja rakkaus ei jätä enää rauhaan, vaikka olisikin ilman vauvaa hetken. Onnea sinulle pikku prinsessasta <3!

      Delete