Suomen Blogimedia /Fashion

Mainostajalle

May 27, 2014

no complaints but still wishful

Even tho I really enjoy sunshine most of the time, I can really appreciate gray and rainy days like today every now and then. I think it's cosy to inhale fresh air during my morning walk, and then spend time inside at home, just doing things around the house. These are the days I get those boring things done I normally procrastinate. 
Now Greta is already asleep for the night, so it's time for me to make myself a huge sandwich, enjoy some well deserved chocolate (I deserve it every day, haha), read a magazine and wish for some more beautiful sunny days to come ;). 
The pictures are from our cottage last weekend<3.

NOO I DID IT AGAIN! I deleted your comments by mistake on my phone this morning! So sorry!



No comments:

Post a Comment