Suomen Blogimedia /Fashion

Mainostajalle

May 25, 2014

My home

A while back, lovely, sweet and talented Alexa came over to make a feature of my home for cosmopolitan magazine. The magazine is in stores now and Alexa also posted pictures in her beautifully implemented blog here! 

Even tho our home is far from done (rooms still empty and a lot of furniture still missing), I thought it was really fun to invite Alexa to my home, and I am so glad I did because it was so much fun to meet her! She's such a sweetheart<3.

Hope you all had a great weekend and remembered to vote ;)!

  pictures borrowed from www.alexadagmar.com

4 comments:

  1. Onpas teillä ihanan valoisa ja kaunis koti.
    Alexa on kyllä tosi mahtava tyyppi. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos kaunis! Joo Alexa oli kyllä just mitä odotinkin, aito ja ystävällinen <3

      Delete