Suomen Blogimedia /Fashion

Mainostajalle

Jul 7, 2014

Hearts in Ottawa



It´s been exactly a week now since we left Ottawa for Helsinki. We are still jet lagged (Greta is) but so happy to be home because everything is a hundred times easier with a baby when at home. 
We used to live in Ottawa almost 4 years ago and it will always have a special place in my heart because of all the beautiful experiences I got and the people I met. When we lived there I studied nutrition, modeled in Montreal and got friends that will stay with me for the rest of my life. 

This time one of my best friends, my own made of honor got married to the love of her life. It was a beautiful wedding and the entire weekend was perfect. Me and my friend from Sweden got the honor to be bridesmaids and even Greta enjoyed the day even tho it was really long and exiting ;). 

The days before the wedding we spent walking around the city, eating delicious food and hanging out with friends. I had never before seen the city in the summertime so I really enjoyed walking by the canal and hanging out in the market. We were also really lucky with the weather all week, only sunshine and warm days.

The wedding lasted for three days and everything was so thought through , detailed and well organized. It was a real Italian-American style wedding, grand to say the least and food that could have fed an entire country :D! The bride was incredibly beautiful and the ceremony so very touching. I am a real love lover and I just love weddings, so I am happy we got the chance to be there and share their most special day with them.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Enjoy!










8 comments:

  1. I live in Ottawa! So cool to see someone enjoying Ottawa, I had no idea it was a visited spot! Beautiful wedding and my parents got married in that church it is so beautiful and has amazing stain glass windows! Greta's outfit with the daisies is adorable! You all looked beautiful! Glad your time here was so beautiful, the weather has been clouded recently! I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you, I love Ottawa! The church was stunning and so was the weather too! I hope you'll get some more sunny days soon! Love

      Delete
  2. No words! Stunning!!! Oon itsekkin asunut maailmalla ja se tunne kun lähtee takaisin koti suomeen tietäen että pala minusta jää tänne kaupunkiin ja myÜhemmin siellä vieraillessa voi fiilistellä niitä asioita joita siellä on kokenut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Tiedän, on aina erityinen paikka sydämessä niille paikoille malimalla jossa on asunut <3.

      Delete
  3. What a colorful and lavish wedding! :) I wonder how they whiten their teeth? Finnish dentists won't do the trick...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! My friends have the brightest smiles ever, and Americans have beautiful teeth in general too ;D.

      Delete