Suomen Blogimedia /Fashion

Mainostajalle

Jul 17, 2014

fade to black



dress from flea market// shoes louboutin// bag louis vuitton// necklace andiata// sunglasses ray ban

Yesterday our little family went for a walk and walked by my favorite flea market. I found so many cute things, like this dress above for example! It's made out of silk and it's perfect for warm summer days or paired with stockings and a knit. I also found some jeans and beautifully beaded leather gloves for fall.
It's been a week filled with treasure finds, because I also bought a beautiful old golden mirror for our hallway. We found it at a local flea market nearby our summer cabin, and I can't wait to get it home and see if it looks as good as I imagine and hope. 
I 've also been thinking of having a blog flea market at some point, but first I need to know if that's something you would be interested in? 


20 comments:

  1. Hooray for blog flea market! Interested in accessories, bags and jewerly. Btw. could you also post baby outfit of the day someday and your thoughts about baby clothes? -Em-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oot kyllä niin upea aina! Varmasti Suomen kauneimpia naisia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually some days ago I was planning to ask you could you have a blog flea market. I love flea markets and yesterday I bought three tops from my favorite flea market. And I think I am pretty same size as you and that's why the blog flea market is more than welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay good to hear! I'll try to make it happen soon! xo<3

      Delete
  4. Kyllä blogikirppikselle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiva kuulla että saan teiltä vihreän valon! ;)

      Delete
  5. Blogikirppis on hyvä idea! Itse olisin kiinnostunut laukuista! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muutama laukku mulla onkin ylimääräisenä joten kannattaa pitää silmät auki ;)

      Delete
  6. Blogikirppis, yes plz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Upea löytö ja ihana asu muutenkin! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos, itse olen hyvin tyytyväinen löytööni :)

      Delete
  8. Blogikirppis pystyyn ! Mikä sun kengän koko ? Sun vaatteet ei taitais mahtua mulle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Löysin juuri blogiisi, ihana kun olet tehnyt paluun! Kiva saada inspiraatiota tyylin ammattilaiselta. :) Minua kiinnostaisi mikä on lemppari kirppiksesi mistä teet näitä huippulöytöjä?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos kiva kuulla <3. Oi niitä on liiankin monta hyvää mutta säännöllisimmin käyn kaivarin kanuunassa. Tässä on postaus aiheesta :) http://theootddiary.blogspot.fi/2014/05/from-one-life-to-another.html

      Delete
  10. I really got to ask because your last name, is Finnish icehockey player Tuomo or Jarkko ruutu your relativ

    ReplyDelete