Suomen Blogimedia /Fashion

Mainostajalle

Jul 23, 2014

A walk to remember

I have waited almost a lifetime (slightly exaggerated:)) to get to hang out with my bestie, but last night we finally had a chance to get together. It was like a million degrees outside and the sunset perfect, so we decided to head towards Mattolaituri. When we met up we both started laughing when we realized that we were both dressed exactly the same, like so many times before. 
We barely finished our smoothies before we wanted some more privacy and went for a walk instead. We walked around talking about all and nothing and just enjoyed the beautiful summer night. These are the kind of night's I want to remember a few months from now when it's dark and freezing cold outside.


5 comments:

  1. Ihana helleiltojen mekko ja taas sinä olet niin kaunis!<3 Onko mekko uusi ja mistä nuin hempeitä mekkosia saa? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon <3. Mekko on löytö zaran alesta hehe. Oli muutama vielä jäljellä erittäin hyvään hintaan!

      Delete
  2. I love your blog, I'm so happy you decided to start blogging again :) Anyway, I was wondering that you wrote you eat some chocolate everyday. Which chocolate do you prefer, milk or dark? And which brands/chocolate bars do you usually eat? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it makes me so happy to hear ;)! Honestly any chocolate will do it for me, dark or milk and any brand. I am not really into white chocolate though. My favorites are fazer's classic blue and marabou orange (love love love) and plain dark (love the one from brunberg). <3

      Delete