Suomen Blogimedia /Fashion

Mainostajalle

Jun 30, 2014

HOME

Oh my, what a day, or 24 hours to be exact! Today we finally got back home from our three week trip, spent in North America! We have been to Naples and my old home town Ottawa. One of my best friends got married, and her wedding was nothing but a big old fat italian wedding ;D! I got the honor to be one of her bridesmaids and the whole day was magical and so special. 
Greta has been the best traveller one could only wish for, and she played and slept through all the flights back and forth. She didn't cry once, unbelievable!
I am absolutely out of it today and can't wait to catch up on some sleep in my own bed next to my favorite people (only Lilo missing :(), so I hope you forgive me if I'll get back to you tomorrow ;). You'll get the biggest picture bomb ever in exchange, so watch out!
LOVE



Mommy- Baby moment in Ottawa by the canal <3

4 comments:

  1. Oh Canada! I lived in Vancouver for 6 months as a student and I miss it terribly! I would go back there anytime. How is Ottawa? LOVE Canada! -MK-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Vancouver and so does my husband! We really want to go back<3. Ottawa is nice but mostly because I have friends there and because I built a life there. Montreal is also very beautiful. I used to work there every now and then and it's very beautiful and more european than Ottawa. You should definitely check them out if you are thinking of returning to Canada<3.

      Delete
  2. Greta seems so happy, healthy and satisfied, I'm I wrong if I'm guessing that she is not vaccinated? Obviously you don't have to answer, I was just thinking because you seem like that kind of parent who would be aware of how to raise a healthy, vaccine free child! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greta is a very happy and healthy baby (never been sick so far). She is very active and she cries or complains rarely ;). I am so blessed <3

      Delete