Suomen Blogimedia /Fashion

Mainostajalle

Aug 1, 2014

Fall inspiration

I usually go bananas when it comes to fall clothing because it's my favorite season of the year. I love the fresh and crisp air, long walks in colorful nature and also the never ending layering of clothes. Because of our beautiful and warm weather, I can't even imagine myself soon to be wearing wool swathers, stockings and boots. 
Even though fall seems far away, I have a clear vision of how I want to dress when cooler days arrive. 
I want to be comfortable, laid back, easy going and I'm actually really longing to wear just a great pair of jeans, t-shirt, leather jacket and a pair of great shoes. I only want to wear black, grey and white, and match simple outfits with red lips. Just like most years so far, I love leather, cashmere, silk and a hint of animal print. 
Below I've collected some pictures that describe the look I'll be going for. The only thing I'd add are some heels! Even though flats are so in right now, I want to be able to alternate with heels to add that little extra something that makes me feel like me ;).



pictures: pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Andra bilden var ju en riktigt typiskt Knirre-outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaikki ovat hienoja kokonaisuuksia, mutta viimeinen asukuva kelpaisi kyllä itsellekin;)
    laitoin s-postia tulemaan, toivottavasti ilmaisin asiani oikein, että sait selvää mitä tarkoitin.
    aurinkoista elokuuta
    -heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anine Bing on kyllä yksi minun suosikeista! Vastasin s.postiisi ;). Ihanaa viikkoa sinulle!

      Delete
  3. katselin tuossa aurinkolasipostaustasi, kysysinkin mistä niitä saisi
    ovat varmasti suosittuja hinnat varmaan sen mukaan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niitä saa useammista optikkoliikkeista ja jos ei ole valikoimassa niin yleensä pytyy tilaamaan ;). Hinnat ovat mielestäni hyvin kohtuulliset verrattuna muihin merkkiklaseihin ja hinta-laatusuhde tosi hyvä.

      Delete
  4. Ah ihanaa, näiden kuvien jälkeen syksyn tulo ei enää tunnu niin ikävältä.
    Onhan se ihan mukavaa, kun saa taas pukeutua vähän enemmän! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itse en malta odottaa että saan vetäistä tiukat farkut ja bootsit jalkaan! Syksy on niin kaunista ja rauhallista aikaa!

      Delete