Suomen Blogimedia /Fashion

Mainostajalle

Sep 30, 2014

Last update

Evening ladies and gentlemen(?)! Tonight is the night before the big move, and therefore this will be my very last post here on theootddiary.blogspot.com. I can now also announce that this blog will no longer be in collaboration with Andiata. 
I am sorry that I've been so mysterious and secretive about everything lately, and I know that my posts have suffered from everything else that's been going on, but stay tuned, it will get better :)! Starting from tomorrow morning, you'll be able to follow my updates at www.sofiaruutu.com. I am excited but also a bit nervous. The good kind of nervous I think. I hope we'll stay in touch ;), and I really hope to see you at my new "home" very soon.

LOVE


picture by VilmaP

No comments:

Post a Comment